About Me

My photo
Life's what you make it.

Monday 9 July 2012

It's been a while...

Hi everyone, well it's been a while indeed.

I just re read the last post I made and wish I could rewind to March, when I was fitter! A couple of health issues have befallen me which has seen me stop exercising, albeit on a daily basis. Much of the rest and recuperation I have had was needed but I now need to get back in the saddle, so to speak, and get going again.

The batteries are flat! I have noted that I have felt far more tired whilst not exercising than when I do, despite the increased energy consumption that resumes when you move your body.

This is a very short post just to say I am still around, alive and kicking!

L x

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

there's a time when we feel less motivated, but i think tat's ok. there's always tomorrow. perhaps a weight loss buddy can aid the motivation to lose weight?

http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com