About Me

My photo
Life's what you make it.

Friday 9 December 2011

The disparity between physical and mental

Hello! The end of another week and we are inching ever closer to that time of year. Get ready to be immersed in the frivolity of it all.

Due to the anaemic phase I am currently going through, I have been feeling rather morose at times. It is part and parcel of the sheer exhaustion I feel day to day at the moment. I still notice that when I feel down and sad, the old body woes haunt me. I see myself in a different, more negative light. Odd right? Not really. It is getting better but the road to recovery is long and winding and I have
not finished the journey just yet. Physically, I look the same as I have the past 4 years but mentally, the mind has some serious ground to make
up.

Off of the back of that, I wanted to pose a question to people reading this. We can get so caught up in the negative that we totally neglect the positive.

Please list your 5 favourite physical features about you. You can answer anonymously if you wish.

I will kick this off. To throw a spin on
it, I am going to cast my mind back
to when I was obese and base my 5 as if I were obese now (I used to play this game with a friend.)

1. Hands
2. Back
3. Skin
4. Long legs
5. Eyes 

I pass the floor to you :)

L xx

No comments: